Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just my luck

So, not only is smokin' hot captain an officer (obviously), he's also going to be one of my tech school instructors after I get out of basic! So, pretty much completely off limits even if he is single. Sigh! He did want to know where I'd "learned everything" already and told me I would already know pretty much everything in his class (apparently he teaches mostly the telemetry and ground control portion of flying the satellites) and shouldn't have any trouble, but if I had any questions, we could talk tomorrow...

Class today was even better. Apparently, we're all picking things up much more quickly than most of his classes, so we got done about an hour and a half early today and will probably get out early again tomorrow (heaven forbid we miss the Super Bowl, you know!).

No comments: