Sunday, June 28, 2009

Knitting Pics!

Okay, in whatever order Blogger decides to put them in, we have...

...the start of the Ten-Stitch Afghan:

...approximately 30% of the Miter Square Bag:

which will hopefully eventually look something like this (only knitted instead of crocheted):

...the first square of A New Angle afghan:

which, again, will hopefully end up in the general idea of this (designer's pic from Ravelry):

...and my finished baby:

Bear in mind that both pics are taken with the scarf folded in half. I'm telling ya, the thing is LONG!

Oh, and I did survive the midterm. Not sure if I did any better this time (it felt worse, but I didn't forget anything that I know about), but at least it's over. And I got to play with Baby S during the subsequent open house, which was nice, since he'd been acting a little scared of me recently, and we're not sure why. Oh well, I guess one can't be too scary when one is dueling with balloon-swords with goofy hats made from more balloons!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the angle afghan. That will be really effective.


I look forward to seeing more photos as these projects grow.

KT said...

Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing how that one progresses myself! Just took a look at your blog and you have some great stuff yourself!