Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Oops...

So for some reason I just recently saw a pic of Ene's Scarf from the Scarf Style book. In fact, to give credit where credit is due, I saw it on Renocat's blog when I went to look at her near-completed Ribby Cardi. Now, one would think that a project named "Ene's Scarf" would be a scarf, but no, it's a beautiful lace shawl that I just happen to have enough Turquoise Splendor Shimmer to make. So I went ahead and ordered Scarf Style, and, to get my $30 free shipping, A Gathering of Lace as well. And now I want to make a Ribby Cardi, too. I don't have the proper yarn for the Cardi (or Knitty's Tubey), but I do think the Violet Shine would work well for the Ribby Shell. I went ahead and bought both patterns anyway. And I found another off-the-shoulder sweater free pattern on Elann.com that I think the River Shine would look good as. No more knitting spending for a while!

No comments: