Monday, February 07, 2011

Nap time!

-Pouting, only this time I can't put the blame on the refs. This one was completely us. We're jinxed. We've been playing hard (except the powerplay, which looks like we've never seen a puck in our lives), and defense & penalty kill has actually far exceeded my expectations. Offense is just not connecting and it makes me sad.

-The dishcloth blanket is never-ending. I swear. I've knit and knit and knit on it and it never stops.

-I can't believe I'm even considering doing the Disneyland Half Marathon in September. I'm so not worried about the 5K next month, but 13 miles??

-I'm training a new person in our shop at work, and my NCO has been on baby alert all weekend. So life is all sorts of fun there right now. Just when I think I know what is going on, I get to feel like a dumb new airman all over again!

-I hate drill weekends right now. 12 days in a row of being up at 0530 sucks. The guys usually try to give me either Friday or Monday off, but w/ their schedules, it didn't work out this weekend. I got this afternoon off, but that doesn't help the sleeping in factor. Sigh.

No comments: