Six weird things about me:
- I still check under the bed before I go to sleep, and always have a dim light on where I can see it from my bed. I blame it on an overactive imagination and watching too many crime dramas.
- Having a dentist clean my teeth gives me the shivers. The feel of the metal on my teeth, even just the mirror, is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
- I have a terrible sense of smell. Almost no sense of smell - stuff has to be really strong for me to smell it.
- I can spend hours on a text-based RPG, but don't generally spend a lot of time on regular graphic video games.
- I have no problems waiting in airports. Ever. I love people watching, particularly if there are delays. It's fascinating. And, if all else fails, there's always knitting, reading, puzzles and napping on your carry-on bag. I have only lost my temper with anyone while traveling once, and that was some lady who was really being a bitch about a weather delay. Like there's anything anyone can do about the weather.
- I work on crossword puzzles before I go to bed every night. They relax me, somehow.