Monday, March 09, 2009

Songs in my head...

And he said, "Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress.
It's a love story, baby, just say yes..."
-Love Story, Taylor Swift

There's a fine, fine line between a lover and a friend;
There's a fine, fine line between reality and pretend;
And you never know 'til you reach the top if it was worth the uphill climb.
There's a fine, fine line between love
And a waste of time.

There's a fine, fine line between a fairy tale and a lie;
And there's a fine, fine line between "You're wonderful" and "Goodbye."
I guess if someone doesn't love you back it isn't such a crime,
But there's a fine, fine line between love
And a waste of your time.

And I don't have the time to waste on you anymore.
I don't think that you even know what you're looking for.
For my own sanity, I've got to close the door
And walk away...
Oh...

There's a fine, fine line between together and not
And there's a fine, fine line between what you wanted and what you got.
You gotta go after the things you want while you're still in your prime...
There's a fine, fine line between love
And a waste of time.
-"Fine, Fine Line," Avenue Q

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo you going to explain all the love song posts?

otter said...

I agree with Amanda, what's up?

KT said...

Sadly, nothing. Just listening to lots of music lately and enjoying a crush that can't go anywhere. =) My love life is never as interesting as people seem to think it should be! Ha! =)