Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I was right...

40 pushups tonight (which isn't nearly as bad as I was expecting, to be honest). Bruises on the top and side of my thigh from getting partnered with Gil for the first half of class. Worked butterfly kicks with two of my also-tkd classmates before class. (Ma'am and TKD Grandson helped us out a little.) I think I'm going to wear my full uniform for tkd tomorrow night - gotta get used to the weight again before the midterm next week. I can't wait to get a new uniform, but Mrs. S is apparently having some trouble with the order for some reason. (I guess they changed who they ordered from, which is why the material is different, but the blue leadership ones have to go somewhere else to get silkscreened or something. I dunno.)

I want it to freaking warm up already. This wind is COLD and it's April! Time for warm sunshine!

No comments: