Friday, September 11, 2009

What We Do



That is seriously what the 216 OSS/614 AOC (our active duty sister unit) actually does. In fact, if the cards fall the way everyone is hoping, that will actually BE part of MY job! Of course, it's rarely that dramatic or holographic. I seriously doubt the JSpOC has background theme music, too. Of course, knowing some of the guys who work on the floor, well, let's just say it wouldn't surprise me. Details on the possible new job if/when it becomes official.

Btw, I actually think these "It isn't science fiction, it's what we do every day" commercials are kinda cool. I've only seen this one and the one with the Reaper (and, just FYI, the Guard flies those, too, out of Nellis), but they'd make me go "Wow, that's cool! Where do I sign up for that?!"

No comments: