Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Whirlwind

Really quickly, because I'm getting ready to head to FIGHT but I wanted to update y'all.

As of about 12:15p today, I am officially in the 216 Operational Support Squadron (still as an A1C, and still with several people scratching their heads about it, but we have a plan, it's all good). Before the ink was even dry (and I'm not sure that it all is quite now, there's a lot of signing and sending), they had me scheduled for Basic.

I leave three weeks from today.

My apartment's good (although if someone needs a place for the time I'm gone, I'm totally willing to negotiate), I'm getting a housing allowance that will more than cover my rent while I'm gone, but...anyone want to cuddle a kitty for me for two months?

2 comments:

Cyrus said...

I would, but it'll be hard to get him here. Also, CONGRATULATIONS! *XO*

Kathleen C. said...

Woohoo!!!!!
Congratulations and good luck!