Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ahh, vacation...

Vegas was fabulous, but not nearly long enough, of course. The city I love, the guy I love, the family I love, all in one place! Good food, fantastic shows, great fun! Can't wait to go back!

I was not allowed to knit while IN Vegas (and wouldn't have had time or desire to, anyway), but I did get some work done on the road. My Rainy Day Scarf for Amanda has been started, and looks really nice so far. I didn't really know what the pattern would do, other than rib, but it does this really nice little twisty thing with the stitches, so it looks like a bunch of small twisted cords running down the length of the scarf.

And, as promised, a photo of the recently completed Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf. I am really quite proud of this one, and it was fun and fast to make!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.