Sunday, August 14, 2005

Y Finis!

Finished the multidirectional diagonal scarf at the show last night. Will put pics and notes up when I get back from Vegas! It turned out quite well, I got lots of compliments on it while I was knitting it. Apparently, two nights or so ago while I was working on it, a knot somehow slipped its way through and is very visible on one side of the scarf. I'm pondering if I need to frog all the way back or if there is anything else I can do to fix it. Started the Rainy Day scarf as my take-to-work project, and it is going well so far. The Blue Mists is really quite a lovely color combination. Have re-started the Easy Mittens as well (AGAIN...easy...heh...). I'm bringing the scarf and the mittens to work on in the car, even though it's only going to be a four or five hour drive. Pics to come soon!

No comments: