Sunday, August 21, 2005

General All-Around Busy-ness

With not only two, but three, shows to work on right now, I haven't had much time to knit. Which I find very sad, because I'm pretty certain that knitting is the only reason that certain people have not gone suddenly and mysteriously missing. I'm hoping and praying I get tomorrow off! It sounds really lazy, considering that I just got back from a couple days in Vegas, which was a "vacation", but man, I haven't had a day, or even just an evening, to just...relax...about since the start of this month. Even Vegas, fun as it was, was still a lot of moving and busy-ness. I'd love to have tomorrow to do some laundry, put my book together for My Way, knit, and watch Law and Order on TNT with Steve all evening. Maybe I could actually get some progress done on those mittens! (Yes, the mitten saga has restarted itself AGAIN...back to size 4 and 6 dpns...3 inches is a lot of rows on size 4's!) Rainy Day scarf is the only project that's been getting any real attention lately, and that's only because I bring it to work for breaks. It's going slowly but surely. I'd hoped to be able to have it done by the time I finish at the Cathedral next week (five more shows for me there, and then I don't ever have to deal with them again!! happydancehappydancehappydance!), but not sure how well that is going to work out. We'll see. It looks pretty cool so far, if I do say so myself. And I do. At least I finally have housing for when I go up to PCPA. And Steve said he'd help me go up on the 28th AND would come back for Opening the weekend after that! Yay!!

*shameless plug* John Gabriel's Magic, Redefined show is currently on tour! The next performance will be this coming Saturday, August 27, at the Carpenter Center for the Performing Arts in Long Beach, CA. $10 off ticket prices if you order them in advance, although they are also available at the door. You can even see me on stage! Despite that flaw, it really is a truly amazing show, and great for the whole family! */plug*

No comments: