Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Knitting Friends!

So great to meet back up with Suze, the gal who taught me to knit in the first place. She's going to be my ME (master electrician) for the PCPA show! We may have to go on a yarn hunt together soon. I told her she was worse than a crack dealer, as she's also gotten some other people hooked. Apparently one of my spot ops is a knitter as well, as there was some teasing about her not being able to find a way to tie/bag her knitting properly enough to take it up to her spot with her. (Our front spots are above the audience's heads, so everything that you bring up there must be tied to you in case it drops.) Unfortunately, during the show, we're all (well, except Suzy, unless something bad happens with the lights) too busy to knit. I have too many cues to call, and they have too many cues to take, which is sad. I'm sure we will still get some stitch time in, though.

Added some length to the mittens, although I'm still not to the hand decrease. Did a few rows on the Rainy Day scarf yesterday, as well. Today's the 10 of 12 (the actors are called to work for ten hours out of a twelve hour period...which means for techies it's really more like a 14 of 15 or so), so I probably won't have much time to work on it today. I do get to finally give the scallop baby blanket to Misti and baby Evan soon, though! Yay!

No comments: