Saturday, June 23, 2007

Thought...

"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much,
and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much."

John sent that to me today. I don't have a source, but it sounds like a biblical/other old proverb. I like it, and I'm flattered it made him think of me enough to pass it on. (ETA: It's Luke 16:10 - thanks Mom, I knew it was familiar!)

I'm not going to go down to LA Monday. I really really want to, but it's hard to justify the time and money right now. There will be a more convenient time in a few weeks, and if nothing else, there's the show in August. I'm still bummed even though I know it's probably the smartest thing, though. I want to see what new tricks he has up his sleeve!

Work is easing up over the weekend, and should be somewhat lighter next week, although I'll be in rehearsals for one show and performing another. The director for Lifeboat is out of town next week, though, so it won't be full rehearsals, and Company seems to be staying in decent shape. Definitely hitting class hard on Monday and Thursday evenings. If they start Friday's park class at 5:00p again, I might try to get to that one, too. I've been trying to work on both Songahm 1 (the white belt form) and Songahm 4 (the camo belt form) this week. I remember most of 2 and 3, and am in the process of learning 4, but 1 is completely out of my body now. I'm having the hardest time making it feel natural again. It's weird.

Knitting is going well. The cat hasn't killed me yet.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm going to Company in Solvang this Wednesday. Are you working there?