Saturday, September 03, 2005

My Way!!

PCPA Theatrefest proudly presents My Way, a swinging Sinatra revue, opening TONIGHT at the Marian Theater in Santa Maria, CA!!

Man, I can't wait to show this one to the public. This is such a FUN show!! During our preview last night, we had one older couple in the audience actually get up and dance together during "Young At Heart"! It was so sweet! The audience is going to LOVE this show!

Been busy with the show (and some of the ensuing backstage drama - we had to put in an understudy for preview last night, as one of our guys went out with a throat infection, yikes!), so I haven't gotten much stitching time in, but I'm ALMOST to the hand decreases in the mittens. Probably just four or five more rows! They're a bit big for my hand, but I think they'll be alright for Mom's. If not, I'll have Dad use them and make some felted clogs for Mom. I've been looking for an excuse to make those things anyway. I think I am going to have to add some stitches to the thumb gusset, though. I'm afraid it is going to be wayy too small when I start working it up. Pics will be up soon...maybe after this weekend.

No comments: