Friday, May 26, 2006

Lace

I'm going with the Yarn Harlot's Snowdrop Shawl for the KnitPicks Shadow in Jewels. Colleen was kind enough to send me the pattern for the Flower Basket Shawl, and I can't wait to work on that one, but I have the same yarn in a misty green shade called Lost Lake that I think would be a lovely colour choice. All these pics will be up later - hopefully before the end of the weekend. I'm not sure that lace is really my thing - I've gotten used to being able to watch television and read while knitting and I can't do that now. (Firefly is a great series, btw. I got them on DVD for Steve for his graduation and we've been watching the whole series nonstop for three days now.)

Btw, Amy Boogie has sent out the May sock yarns already! Can't wait - it might even be there waiting for me when I get home!

1 comment:

Coleen said...

I think I have some of that Lost Lake yarn too - is it from Knitpicks? I think that will be a great color for the FBS.

btw... only one L in my name! ;-)