Thursday, May 11, 2006

So...

My accomplishments for today:
1. Not killing a specific crew member who has been whining all week and driving all of us crazy.

2. Four more rows of Clue #3c done on KYOA Pi.

3. Three more rows of Rogue done.

4. No idea how many rows of first sock done during the show. I'm going with a rib pattern that I'm sure ten billion people have done and copyrighted and posted somewhere on the internet, but I personally am calling it "Columns". Basically, for the foot, it is k2, [p2,k3] 3 times, [k3,p2] 3 times, k2 on the instep and stockinette sole. For the leg, I'm either going to repeat the foot twice and have the wide column up the front and back center of the leg (not wild about, but it's an idea) or I'll keep the front the same as the foot and do k2, [p2,k3] 2 times, p2, k2, p2, k2, p2, [k3,p2] 2 times, k2 on the back. I would say I'm about a third of the way through the foot, and I'll probably work more on it before I go to sleep.

5. Four loads of laundry done (but as yet unfolded).

6. Car cleaned out of trash, old prompt books, and other things that really can live in the garage that I forget we have now.

7. One load of dishes done in the dishwasher (but as yet still not put away).

8. One pan of cookie-squares baked. Only one cookie bar was taste-tested and I didn't eat all the dough!

9. 700m (28 lengths) swim workout, plus a short water exercise workout for legs. (My shoulders and triceps are protesting - I just started swimming again after not really doing it as a workout in about six years.)

10. Listened to the Cubs win!

Not bad!

To do for tomorrow:
Work up the photo call list for tomorrow night (What a really delightful birthday present - a photo call! Yes, that IS sarcasm.)
Vaccuum
Do the dishes from making cookies
Fold the laundry
Put dishes in the dishwasher away
Call Hitching Post and change reservations for Sunday from 5 people to 4 people (my brother isn't coming out with my parents - he has finals next week and can't miss)
Knit!
Celebrate being 25 years old...wait, I can start doing that now! (Okay, so technically, I should wait until 5:10p but who wants to wait that long for a birthday??)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

I love your lists. To Do lists have universal similarities, like laundry and work and dishes.

And Happy Birthday!

Coleen said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry about the photo call on your special day - that is definitely no present. I know!

Hope you have a great day anyways!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!