Here is what AR tagged me with:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Here’s how to play…
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here is my list:
1. I'm currently overseeing tech and dress rehearsals for two shows that aren't mine.
2. I'm officially an adopted "parent" to a Magellenic penguin - two of our cast members entered a penguin rescue group and adopted one on behalf of our company. His name is Whiteside.
3. I have a blue Christmas light gaff taped to my computer at work, courtesy of a smart-ass ME.
4. I'm having a serious chocolate craving right now and might run over and get a sandwich and a candy bar in a minute.
5. I'm really hoping that my script and score will somehow copy and format themselves into my prompt book. They haven't yet, though.
6. I'm learning how much I have learned in the past five years working in the professional world, and what kinds of examples I've set for my students in the past year. It's really interesting the habits they pick up on.
7. I want to go running this afternoon.
8. I'm freezing and miss warm weather.
Oh dear, 8 people to tag! I will have to think about this, but if you want to be tagged, consider yourself so.