Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stayin' on track...ish...

September 30th, and CP 1 is done! And man, *I* want one of these things - it's SO comfortable! Now I must get some yarn shopping in (I have a 20% off coupon for Michaels, yay!) so I can start the next one. I haven't quite decided which project will be CP 2 yet. Basically, I was doing this by people. Person 1 is now done. Originally, Person 2 was up next, to be the recipient of the not-really-sure-I-can-do-this project, but I'm not quite ready to get that started yet and I don't know how much time I will have to work on it this month. So my thought now is that I will skip ahead to Person 3, now that I've decided on a project for this person (and got a very simple request, too!), which is going to be another new-yet-easy project and a repeat project and work on that while I get the rest of Person 2's figured out.

Yay!

No comments: