Thursday, October 13, 2005

waaaahhh!

My KnitPicks yarn still hasn't arrived! I want my yarn!! Especially as I've put myself on a no-more-yarn-buying-resstriction until I get all my presents (which, really, is just the mittens left, although I am toying with the idea of doing a scarf for Hannah and a Baby Booga for my KR Gift Elf pal). Sigh. Oh, and illusions are not just on the stage for me anymore.


Now you see it!


Now you don't!

I got this from someone at craftster.com and had to try it out. I kind of like the grey and white combination, but I am NOT using the huge ball of Red Heart grey I have! I used it last night for the swatch and it is far too coarse for a scarf! Now I feel bad for Mom and Dad and Kelly, getting scarves made of this stuff, ugh! I might do it in Simply Soft, though.

No comments: