Saturday, April 08, 2006

Decisions...

Cool, so I finally have a FO for the year. I was thinking this morning (it was painful, so I tried to stop but it kept nagging me) that the current lineup I have kinda works for me. I have a scarf/wrap project, a shirt/sweater project, and socks. Now that the Lady is done, my next scarf is going to be Ene's Scarf - I'm going to try to CO Monday. (I'll need something to recover from tech this weekend!)

The raglan sweater is almost done as well, I have a couple more inches on the body, and then have the sleeves, which won't take me too long. I'm pondering what I want my next sweater/shirt to be. Do I go for something summery (and that I have the yarn for already) like Tempting II, Honeymoon Cami, or the Waikiki T-Strap top that I've hoarded the yarn for for over a year now? Or do I realize that I no longer live in SoCal, that the Central Coast does not get THAT warm during the summers (the trade off for never getting too cold in the winters. It's normally 55-75 degrees ALL year, which is not a warm summer if you're used to SoCal or the Midwest), and that even if it did get warm, I'm going to be spending the summer inside rehearsal rooms and the theater with the airconditioning anyway, and make a Rogue or Ribby Cardi?

And what on earth is my next sock project going to be? I really want to play with my Bearfoot next, but want a pattern that will show off the colours and not get lost. Maybe Broadripples? Opinions will be treated with enthusiasm.

2 comments:

Coleen said...

hmmm... decisions decisions...
Well, I personally vote for the Rogue, mainly so I can live vicariously. I keep thinking about making that!

Socks... Gotta say, big fan of the pomatomus sock. Fun knit!

KT said...

Y'know, even after drooling over your socks on your blog for the past week, that pattern did not occur to me! I might have to swatch it with the yarn to see if I like the colours, but tis a strong possibility!