Friday, January 13, 2006

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some knitting to do...

So, this evening was nice. I had to go pick it up at the UPS store, but I now have this:

My wonderful box o' Christmas Goodies! And inside was lots of Wool of the Andes!


I'm going to use Hush and Mist for my Danica scarf. I'm casting on after I finish this post. If that wasn't fun enough, it also included this...

...which will keep me busy with lace (Alpaca Cloud, Shimmers and Shadow) and even some shirts (Shine - planning on using it for Tempting II and the Honeymoon Cami)! And, as if that wasn't going to keep me busy until next Christmas, I also got THIS...

...in addition to the three sets of sock yarns I have already! Seriously, this box literally quadrupled my stash! And, to make sure I have patterns for all of it, I got these (some were gifts, some I bought when I realized how much yarn I was getting)...

...yes, that would be A Gathering of Lace, Scarf Style with Ene's Scarf and Lady Eleanor already marked, The Knitter's Handbook, and The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns!

No comments: