Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tagged!

I got tagged by Wendy for this MEME! It's her fault! =)

Four jobs you have had in your life
1. Lifeguard
2. Swimming instructor
3. Production assistant
4. Stage manager

Four movies you could watch over and over
1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. The Mummy/The Mummy Returns
3. Apollo 13
4. X2

Four places you have lived
1. Lane, Illinois
2. West Lafayette, Indiana
3. Santa Maria, California
4. Anaheim, California

Four TV shows you love to watch
1. Law and Order and any spinoff thereof
2. The Planet's Funniest Animals
3. Mail Call
4. Cubs baseball games

Four places you have been on vacation
1. Cancun, Mexico
2. Marseilles/Montpelier/Cannes, France
3. Las Vegas, Nevada, US
4. Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Four websites you visit daily
1. Knitters Review Forums
2. The Reasons I'm Crazy (my LJ friends' list)
3. The Dilbert blog
4. my blog so I can get to the links for everyone else's that I read

Four places you'd rather be right now
1. Nowhere...I'm home in my pj's with my guy, why would I want to be elsewhere?
2. Vegas
3. Anywhere outside of the LA area
4. Somewhere tropical

Four bloggers you are tagging
trying to find blogs I check regularly and who haven't been tagged already!
1. Jenna
2. GreyhoundChaos
3. Maxine
4. GraniteRose

No comments: